Senior HR Executive at Ketsaal Retails LLP
Views:263 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Ketsaal - Senior Content Editor - News Vertical (2-7 yrs)
We are Promoting New Platform with our Company. This is Media Center which is totally related to Media and for that We have required Deputy English News Editor on senior level of position.
and already worked with Media, TV, News industry, Print Media.
Urgent Hiring for Media House/ Center
Experience: 2-7 years from Media (Digital and Print), TV/News Channels, Journalism, PR Companies, Publishing House and immediate joiners will be preferred.
Office Location: Sector-67-Noida (Now ready to work from home)
Qualification: Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication /MBA-Marketing/MA in English
Employment Mode: Full-time
Salary: Not constraint for the right candidates
Company: Ketsaal Retails LLP
Its a basically Manufacturing and E-Commerce company, we have a four division like IT, E-commerce, Law & government project.
We are going to open new division in journalism so that we need Editor/ Sub-Editor .
- 2-7 Years of work experience in a fast- paced news media environment about Entertainment.
- The candidate should be a journalism graduate/ post- graduate with good knowledge of the Indian media industry.
- The candidate should be bilingual (English), should be able to read, write and speak of this language.
- Comfortable in full Time structure working pattern.
- A go- getter who has an analytical mind with a sharp focus to contribute new ideas to improve News products.
- Be responsible for news operation and product metrics in different News, Media and Entertainment category.
- Plan special content for important projects about Entertainment.
- Use data analysis skill to study Entertainment user- behavior and improve product performance.
- Support algorithm team to optimize distribution effect for Entertainment contents.
- Creating editorials, Proofreading for grammatical and spelling errors, Looking for images from entrusted sources related to the content, Verifying all the facts before making the article
5 days work week
Saturday & Sunday
Interested Send updated CV and references are most welcome.
(Apply only English News Editor)
Ketsaal Retails LLP (Noida)