Kenyt.AI - Sales Development Representative (2-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR) :
Kenyt.AI is a technology company with a focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and smart bots (Chatbots / Voicebots). The world has made great strides with the reach of smartphones and the Internet but still, a very small fraction of users are able to complete complex tasks using computing devices. The reason being computer literacy. We want to change that by making computers understand our language and accomplish tasks by just talking to computers.
To achieve the mission, Kenyt.AI is looking for Sales development representatives / pre-sales professionals to help it increase the client base and reach newer cities. So, if you enjoy the challenge of finding new customers and pitching the product on phone, we would love to hear from you.
What you will get :
- Experience in selling SAAS software in India and abroad, with a cutting-edge software product.
- Talking to the client's senior management and pitching the product to them.
- Exposure to AI technology and business around it which is in great demand in the market.
- An opportunity of working with an experienced team of founders having combined industry experience of 30+ years.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in software products sales & dealing with clients across India.
- Experience in selling SAAS based IT products is a plus
- Exposure to identify decision-makers of prospect companies and getting leads in
- Experienced in the complete sales cycle, right from prospect identification to closure
- Develop & implement sales strategy, reporting sales MIS & observations
- Responsible for lead generation, and building a strong pipeline for a better conversion
- Cold calling & lead generation experience
- Very impressive verbal and written communication
- Establish new customer relationships by forming & converting potential leads
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Identify business opportunities by online research and identifying prospects
- Reaching out to key decision-makers of organizations
- Pitch and sell products by establishing contact & developing relationships
- Prepare reports by summarizing and collecting information
For further details, contact HR - 766-197-1986