Manager at Kenko Health
Views:132 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Kenko Health - Associate - Sales (2-4 yrs)
About REDKENKO HEALTH TECH PRIVATE LIMITED:
KENKO is a unique healthcare financing solution focusing on ROI, affordability and superior customer experience.
KENKO Red Plans offer the best value-for-money when it comes to managing healthcare expenses. We offer a range of discounts for small expenses such as doctor consultation, to large unforeseen expenditure involving treatment and admission in a hospital. KENKO Red does not have the hassles of Health Insurance and is very easy to use. Everything is online and benefits are deducted immediately from the bill. No need to mail us the bills, no more waiting for pre-authorisation at the hospital.
About the Job:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to sales inquiries to secure new business accounts.
- Research accounts and generate or follow-up with the sales leads.
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Fantastic communication skills - written and verbal. English is mandatory.
- CRM Software (HubSpot), and G-Suite
- Client Relationship Management
- Salary and Perk: Cash plus commission