Recruitment Specialist at Ken Research
Views:22 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Ken Research - Content Writer (0-1 yrs)
Role Definition :
- Content Writer is one who is responsible for creating Marketing collaterals for Research Division including Press Release, Executive Summary, Sample Publication, Infographics, Articles and others.
1. Create Marketing Collaterals in Line with the Interest of Target Audience
2. Understanding of Multiple Industry and Sub-Industry Verticals
3. Innovate and Improvise upon Content and Presentation to entice the Target Audience.
- Task & Activities Create Marketing Collaterals across Industry Verticals in Line with the Interest of Target Audience
- Create Marketing Collaterals document including Press Release, Executive Summary, Sample Reports, Infographic, Excerpt, Articles, Carousels and others
- Develop Content through Reference Research reports provided- Reference Research Reports will be provided by the operations team
- Marketing collaterals will be created as per the standard protocols shared by the Marketing and Content Team
- Provide Marketing Collaterals to the Publishing team
- Seek Feedback and Improve upon the Gaps, if any
Understanding of Multiple Industry and Sub Industry Verticals :
- Basic Understanding of Different Industry and Sub Industry Verticals is needed, so that the knowledge can be channelized to create relevant marketing content
- Identification of Key Target Audience for which the Article or other marketing collaterals will be important. Highlight and include such content which may be relevant for each of such TG
- Desk Research on Each Sub Industry verticals for technical knowledge and understanding on trends, growth drivers and challenges
- Quick Session with Operations team to understand the scope coverage and focus areas to be highlighted in Sample research and other relevant documents
- Innovate and Improvise upon Content and Presentation to entice the Target Audience
- Explore Competitor Websites and understand their Article Pitch
- Improvise upon content, structure, format and depth of such articles by evaluating client interest and unique ways in which competitors are releasing articles.
- Seek Regular Feedback and Inputs from Marketing and Operations team that can help to improve
Interested Candidate share their cv