Recruitment Coordinator at Keka
Views:32 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Keka - Manager - Business Development (2-6 yrs)
The Business Development role is more than a sales job at Keka. As an early member of the team you will be able to influence and shape the entire sales development process working closely with Founders.
As a true business consultant, you'll have to learn the ins and outs of payroll and HR functions of our SAAS solution and contrast with competition.
You will be generating leads and closing. You will be accelerating the sales cycle, so were looking for a strong communicator who demonstrates a natural instinct for exceeding goals, resourcefulness, and a thirst for excellence.
What you do:
- Develop and qualify opportunities
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target customers and partners (accountants). Lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Explain how Keka brings value to businesses
- Delight every prospect with each interaction
- Help build the team, tools, and processes needed to engage prospects
What we want:
- A sales development star with a proven track record of consistently exceeding goals
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and full of it!
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends,
and all that good stuff)
- Great at speaking, writing and making presentations.
Keka (www.keka.com), is a modern employee experience platform. Keka is the only HR & Payroll software that is employee centric. Unlike traditional HR systems, we are a new generation platform focused on user experience and simplifying complex workflows. With leading companies like Godrej, Honda and Nokia as a part of our loyal customer base, we at Keka are on the verge of truly changing employee engagement in India.