Recruitment Coordinator at Keka HR
Views:374 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Keka HR - Manager - Customer Success (0-1 yrs)
About Keka Technologies :
- Keka is one of the fastest growing SaaS ( B2B ) products in India and has quickly grown to a leader position in its segment in shortest time. We are on a mission to provide the best employee experience for companies across the globe. With happy customers who refer Keka to others, Keka is on its way to becoming the market category leader in India. We have an awesome team of employees working with us and we are looking for more!
- We are looking for bright, young engineers who apart from being extremely competent are self-motivated problem-solvers with a penchant for learning and doing, have a willingness to walk this hard but purposeful path.
- We feel that several such bright, young folks are likely to be in your university. For this reason, we would like to begin our engagement with students as soon as possible by bringing them on board as interns. This will ensure they pick up the skill and attitude to succeed. We look forward to your support in our search for The best.
Role : A Customer Success Manager is someone who has first-hand knowledge about our platform and can configure and customize the platform as per the business requirements of our customers.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Being able to understand customers' HR/Organization requirements and design a solution using the Keka platform that meets these needs.
- Measure product usage metrics and assist businesses in increasing product adoption.
- Develop customer relationships with a goal to promote platform adoption and retention.
- Identify bottlenecks in the operations and come up with improvements and process optimizations.
- Communicate with customers effectively through the mail, chat, and voice channels.
What we are looking for in you :
- The job requires strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, so a good score in aptitude is a must.
- You would be interacting with various senior business stakeholders, so strong communication skills verbal and written are a must.
- While the job does not require coding skills, having a strong tech inclination is an advantage as there are many tech tools that we use as part of the role.
- The role requires dealing with complex payroll calculations, so being good with numbers is a must.
- Leadership and organization skills will help boost your career shoot faster in this role.
Bond : The candidates need to sign a Service Agreement for 18 Months after they join us as Full-Time Employees (After the completion of Internship /Probation Period)
Job Location : Hyderabad (work from office)
Note : We are looking at candidates who have completed their final semester of examinations.