HR at KDK Softwares
Views:48 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KDK Software - Team Leader - Customer Care (3-8 yrs)
The Customer Care Team Leader drives customer support function by execution of Care processes & motivating the team to serve customer first. Their primary responsibilities include understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards, and executing Customer Care Processes. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- To Train, Motivate, and Guide each team member and help them to achieve their qualitative and quantitative targets and KPI Targets.
- Ensuring Adherence to TAT and SLA. Ensure NPS is maintained as Customer Satisfaction is the key to Customer Service.
- Ensuring that Ticket closure guidelines are followed.
- Ensure accurate forecasting of call volumes is done so as to effectively manage the roster.
- Identification of Training needs of the Team and training them on weekly basis.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal targets, aligning with company Customer Care policies and strategies.
- Coordinate with training and quality assurance to identify quality improvement opportunities.
- Conduct performance reviews and team meetings.