Kazam - Key Account Manager - Sales (5-8 yrs)
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Generate new business opportunities
- Identify and research potential clients
- Utilize various prospecting methods, including cold calling, email campaigns, networking events, and referrals, to generate leads and convert them into registrations.
- Clearly communicate the features, benefits, and value proposition of our tech to key decision-makers.
- Deliver engaging and persuasive presentations and demonstrations to showcase the effectiveness and impact of our product
- Address client inquiries, objections, and concerns
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with potential clients throughout the sales cycle.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing any post-sales inquiries, support issues, or concerns.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, pipeline, and prospecting efforts in the CRM system.
- Regularly report progress, achievements, and challenges to the sales manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Meet and exceed monthly registration goals and revenue targets.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Must have, Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/automobile engineering/Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Prior Experience in EV/EV Tech industry will be considered a major plus point
- Experience of working in SaaS organisation and exposure to SaaS based industry would be considered a major plus point
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expected to consistently exceed assigned targets and key performance metrics.