Kaya - Visual Merchandiser (3-8 yrs)
- Create the Visual Merchandising blueprint and ensure implementation for the brand.
- Understand the business plans in terms of opening of new stores, renovations of existing stores and introduction of new product ranges
- Involve in research to get an understanding of what is needed, and coming up with design ideas
- Develop the Visual Merchandising identity for various service lines and store types.
- Ensuring high impact visual appeal for the brand in the way the product, posters, visuals and the overall brand visual experience is seen by the customer.
- Manage the VM budgets and its allocation.
- Have a systematic process to create attractive Visual Merchandising in different types of stores that can provide a world class experience
- Responsible for the look and feel of the stores across PAN India. Identify new brand-building areas in store.
- Setting the Visual Merchandising strategy with Brand Managers and educating internal stakeholders & also ensuring consistency throughout the store portfolio
- Ensure all facades are changed as per plan and timely receipt of material at the stores
- Ensure Implementer's at various regions and stores are aware of the Visual Merchandising plans well in advance through sample pictures etc
- Ensure the brand guidelines / concepts is correctly implemented, displayed & at stores.
- Create a reliable set of vendors who are able to deliver quality goods within agreed costs and time parameters
- Manage Vendor relationship and negotiations for Production (POP solutions) and Visual Merchandising
- Provide training to the store team about design concepts, visual display standards, and the proper maintenance of the overall visual display.
- Preparation of VM reports.
- Open to travel for new store openings & regular visit at different store locations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.