Kaya - Senior Role - Retail Marketing (6-13 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To lead, develop, influence and monitor long-term category, retail environment and customer strategy as a manager across the whole organisation.
- To play a leading role in the development of insight-based category visions
- Conceptualisation and execution of local consumer/ retail activation programs so as to drive walk ins to the stores. These programs need to be equity-building too
- Build and scale-up new-business-generation programs like Medical referrals, Corporate tie-ups etc
Main Responsibilities :
- Drive walk-ins to stores
- Spot, evaluate and impeccably execute, result-oriented, local branding / consumer engagement (activation) opportunities
- Executing national programs like CRM, Events others
- Work to achieve maximum impact and quality within resources. Co-lead the development and implementation of a long-term vision which drives annual commercial plans, NPD sell-ins, shopper initiatives
- Develop an insight-based Retail environment strategy as part of a plan that identified growth opportunities.
- Lead the development of a proactive, competitive and flexible annual commercial plan which sets out strategies and tactics by 5P which achieve annual goals
- To perform a leadership role in the development of our Budget
- To lead and deliver ROI promotional analysis category to ensure most efficient promotion programme is delivered with outputs and recommendations shared across the commercial group and embedded into the rolling commercial plan.
- Business Analytics to track and monitor emerging category/competitor/RE/customer trends, in-market performance of CP commercial plan and identify changes required before they impact performance.
- To take on leadership for ad-hoc strategic initiatives, task-forces and projects as required.
- To act as a company steward and set the example to the commercial team for strategic development, proactivity and commercial expertise.
- Strategy & vision
- Analytical thinking & decision making
- Consumer/Customer Focus
- Business/Global Perspective
- Results Oriented
- Self-awareness/Personal Impact
- Managing People