Kasplo - Associate - Business Development (1-2 yrs)
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new and existing partners through high-touch networking, lead generation, and market research.
- Should be well versed in B2B Sales and Product Sales.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting, and presenting business propositions.
- Should be able to understand, manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Assess the competitive landscape and track key market trends and developments
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communications
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and clean up the data
- To meet prospective clients and give presentations on the company's product and services to clients.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 6 months and maximum of 1.5 year
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Convincing ability
- Experience in SaaS base IT company is added advantage