Senior HR Specialist at Kartrocket/Shiprocket
Views:89 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Kartrocket - Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
- Coordinating with design, digital marketing, product & technical team to get the marketing tasks done.
- Develop compelling, consistent on-brand copy for site pages, customer outreach, and all marketing initiatives: Email Campaigns, Banner Ads
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and seller retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset - the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include SEO and product understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, email, sms, videos, articles, PR and other marketing channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Ability to work well under deadlines and deliver work on schedule.
- Interact with product teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Sensitivity to the visual execution of copy and the design of content.
- Possession of strong writing and proofing skills, detail-oriented mindset, a sense of humor, and all-around solid communication and organization skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ambitious wordsmith with dexterity in standard computer software: Word, PowerPoint, e-mail and good web-surfing skills. A portfolio that shows a good range and demonstrates your writing and thinking skills.
- 2-4 years of experience in content and copywriting.
- Candidate with a background of English, Journalism, Communication or a related field) and should be from a PR Agency.
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct marketing initiatives across mediums.