HR at Karma Financial & Property Consultancy Services
Views:28 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
KARMA - Senior Manager - Sales - Home Loan (4-10 yrs)
- Reach out and tap the full potential for the target segment within the assigned area. Develop and manage the channel partners.
- Drive the sales personnel to achieve the revenue targets. Guide them to identify new business prospects through various channels.
- Mentor and motivate the sales team. Regularly review their performance and provide feedback.
- Responsible for relationship management with channel partners and customers. Ensure that the customers are facilitated throughout the process.
- Ensure that all the set processes for credit, operations, etc are followed. As required extend support to the internal customers.
- Post disbursement, ensure that the customer is provided service by providing support, information and guidance on the further processes.
- Support seniors in monitoring market and competition, by providing timely feedback. Based on the analysis of the sales data, provide inputs for overall business plan.
- Assist the collection team in cases of recovery to ensure there are no NPAs or they are maintained to the minimum
- Handling Home Loan/Mortgage sales
- Develop marketing strategy
- Handling team to achieve revenue target
- Relationship management with channel partners and customers
Required Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of affordable home-loan business
- At least 4-10 yrs of experience in bank or NBFC, in handling Home Loan/Mortgage sales.
- Experience and thorough knowledge in handling sales team in affordable segment is essential.