HR at Karma Financial & Property Consultancy Services
Views:60 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
KARMA - Senior Manager - Sales - Home Loan (4-10 yrs)
- Reach out and tap the full potential for the target segment within the assigned area. Develop and manage the channel partners.
- Drive the sales personnel to achieve the revenue targets. Guide them to identify new business prospects through various channels.
- Mentor and motivate the sales team. Regularly review their performance and provide feedback.
- Responsible for relationship management with channel partners and customers. Ensure that the customers are facilitated throughout the process.
- Ensure that all the set processes for credit, operations, etc are followed. As required extend support to the internal customers.
- Post disbursement, ensure that the customer is provided service by providing support, information and guidance on the further processes.
- Support seniors in monitoring market and competition, by providing timely feedback. Based on the analysis of the sales data, provide inputs for overall business plan.
- Assist the collection team in cases of recovery to ensure there are no NPAs or they are maintained to the minimum
- Handling Home Loan/Mortgage sales
- Develop marketing strategy
- Handling team to achieve revenue target
- Relationship management with channel partners and customers
Required Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of affordable home-loan business
- At least 4-10 yrs of experience in bank or NBFC, in handling Home Loan/Mortgage sales.
- Experience and thorough knowledge in handling sales team in affordable segment is essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.