Assistant Vice President at Kapiva
Views:17 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Kapiva - Executive - Telesales (1-3 yrs)
About Kapiva :
Kapiva is a modern ayurvedic nutrition brand focused on bringing selectively sourced, natural foods to Indian consumers. Inculcating the wisdom of India's ancient food traditions, Kapiva's high-quality product range includes herbal juices, nutrition powders, ayurvedic gummies, healthy staples, and much more. Our products are top performers on online marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket and we're growing our presence offline in a big way (Nature's Basket, Reliance Retail, Noble Plus, etc). We- re also funded by India's best Consumer VC Fund - Fireside Ventures.
About the Role :
- We are looking for a motivated and passionate sales associate to join us as part of the Kapiva D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement on www.kapiva.in. This channel has grown 10x in revenue over the last 6-8 months and is poised to grow another 6x over the next 12 months. It represents a high-growth, important part of Kapiva's overall e-commerce growth strategy.
- The Telesales Executive will be required to call, engage and convert potential customers through tele-calling, messaging, etc. They will be required to engage customers and help them understand the product benefits, clear their doubts and assist them in making regular purchases from the Kapiva website.
Location : Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Perform daily calls to leads provided by the Sales team
2. Engage and convert the leads and maintain a healthy relationship with Kapiva customers. Strive to get repeat purchase from existing base of customers
3. Maintain consistent touchpoints with regular customers - keep updating them on new offers, new products, new blogs/ PR articles published etc.
4. Be an expert on Kapiva's portfolio of products so that you are able to explain the benefits of each of them to the customers clearly
5. Update data regularly on the details of the conversations held - use Excel/ Google Sheets/ CRM tool, as the case may be
6. Being one of the primary customer interfaces for the company, you will be required to provide insights and feedback on our products, service and overall experience as conveyed by the customers. You should be able to use these insights to strengthen Kapiva's pitch and communication
7. Continuously hone your customer interaction skills. Groom new counterparts and train them on Kapiva's methods
Qualifications sought :
1. Under-graduate / post-graduate in any field
2. 1-3 years of experience in a customer calling role (at least one year specifically in sales role)
3. Exceptional communication skills and ability to sell to prospective customers
4. Empathetic and great listening skills to understand customer's problems and provide them the best possible assistance
5. Good negotiation skills
6. Working knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets and one of the existing CRM software
Languages required: proficiency in at least 2 languages (one of which should be English / Hindi)
Note: Please apply only if you are open to working 6 days a week.