KamalDhari Infotech - Executive - Business Development/Online Bidding (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Executive. The junior business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; providing prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and working with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Experience in online bidding on various portals like Upwork, Freelance, Elance, Guru, People Per Hour etc.
- Experience in Sales on LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication in English, having experience to deal with foreign clients.
- Lead generation, searching the new market strategy and making agents in foreign countries.
- Responsible for generating new business from online bidding portals, managing other sources, client requirements, client relationship channels and responding to RFI, RFP etc.
- Interact with clients for their technical requirements.
- Knowledge of Direct and online marketing of web-based software applications.
- Writing Proposals/Costing/Negotiations/preparing project schedules, reviewing and checking procedures and documentation, and preparing the release package.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the team to understand the needs of the client and respond accordingly to achieve their business goals.
- Strong Analytical, technical, Sales & Marketing fundamentals along with good sales negotiation skills.
- Devising new and innovative business development plans and strategies.
- Should preferably be from a technical background (IT Industry), Knowledge of popular Web Technologies used in Web Design & Web Application Development.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (any discipline)
- Master's in Business Development or related field