HR at Kamadhenu Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Kamadhenu Technology - Technical Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
Technical Content Writer
Role and Responsibilities :
- Proven working experience in technical writing.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Write website content, email templates, subject line content, blog posts, product/service descriptions, landing page website, project portfolio, the company website, and promote content on social media.
- Developing content for sales, company portfolio & other formal company documents.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of content creation, smart surfing, and proofreading.
- Research, create, and maintain knowledge articles that uphold organizational standards.
- Create and manage internal as well as customer-facing documents.
- Develop documentation, technical articles, and support FAQs.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience.