HR at KALPANA POLYMERS PVT. LTD.
Views:349 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kalpana Polymers - Manager - Chemical Sales (2-9 yrs)
Kalpana Polymers Pvt. Ltd is expanding its sales and business development team and searching for an experienced sales executive, Assistant sales manager and sales managers with a strong technical background and professional presence in the Coatings markets of paint, adhesives, textiles and construction chemicals.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Primarily responsible for identifying, developing and managing new/existing business opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with primary accounts, key stakeholders and critical decision makers.
- Communicate effectively with technical staff and senior management on the status of priority accounts and ongoing projects.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customers- operations and determine technical needs.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivering of our solutions to the customer.
- Document and track the progress of all accounts, opportunities, lab projects, samples and account communication..
- Negotiate pricing agreements and contracts in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Respond quickly to customer requests and maintain a professional demeanour when handling all matters.
- Forecast and track key business metrics to develop individual business plan.
- Assist and collaborate with other sales team members on opportunities related to your specific technical experience - and knowledge.
Maharashtra and Gujarat .
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 2 to 3+ years raw material ( emulsions, epoxy resins, polyurethane resins,biocides, thickeneres, dispersants, additives )selling into the Coatings, Adhesives, Construction Chemicals, Adhesive, Industrial coatings,Textile markets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Science/Bsc /MBA or other related technical field.
- 2+ years of chemical traders sales /business development experience in the paints, construction, textile and coatings industry is preferred.
- Must be self-driven and can achieve goals while operating independently.
- A proven track record of surpassing sales goals.
- Proficient at networking and maintaining effective professional relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a charismatic personality.
- Must be comfortable working as a team toward mutual business unit goals.
Salary & Benefits : Negotiable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: - 20,000.00 to - 60,000.00 /month