Kalkine - Outbound Sales/International Sales Role (5-10 yrs)
Designation : Manager - International Sales
Shift : Mon-Fri (5:00AM to 2:30PM).
- Sat- only based upon requirement (6:00AM to 11:00AM)
- We are not providing cabs
job description : Generating sales and growth of KALKINE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS through effective TELEPHONE SELLING to clients based in Australia.
Key Points :
- Excellent telephone skills are absolutely necessary.
- Accent to deal with clients from Australia, NZ, UK
- A great command in closing sales over the telephone.
- Experience of 5-10 years required in outbound phone selling.
- Experience in stock broking or financial markets preferable.
- Hardworking Individual Required Who Is Capable Of Making 100+ Phone Calls A Day.
- BPO/Call Centre experience preferable
- Increasing the number of active clients dealing with KALKINE.
- Improving customer renewal uptake by speaking to past clients and current clients.
- Assisting the business being able to satisfactorily meet all risk, compliance, audit and quality requirements.
- You will be required to liaise with clients to determine appropriate subscription solutions based on their objectives, whilst maintaining the highest level of client service at all times. Develop a customer relationship management programme for current and future subscribers.