Kalkine - Outbound Sales/International Sales Role (5-10 yrs)
Designation : Manager - International Sales
Shift : Mon-Fri (5:00AM to 2:30PM).
- Sat- only based upon requirement (6:00AM to 11:00AM)
- We are not providing cabs
job description : Generating sales and growth of KALKINE SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS through effective TELEPHONE SELLING to clients based in Australia.
Key Points :
- Excellent telephone skills are absolutely necessary.
- Accent to deal with clients from Australia, NZ, UK
- A great command in closing sales over the telephone.
- Experience of 5-10 years required in outbound phone selling.
- Experience in stock broking or financial markets preferable.
- Hardworking Individual Required Who Is Capable Of Making 100+ Phone Calls A Day.
- BPO/Call Centre experience preferable
- Increasing the number of active clients dealing with KALKINE.
- Improving customer renewal uptake by speaking to past clients and current clients.
- Assisting the business being able to satisfactorily meet all risk, compliance, audit and quality requirements.
- You will be required to liaise with clients to determine appropriate subscription solutions based on their objectives, whilst maintaining the highest level of client service at all times. Develop a customer relationship management programme for current and future subscribers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.