HR Talent Acquisition at Kalkine Solutions
Views:17 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
KALKINE - Assistant Manager - International Sales/Telesales (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Assistant Manager- International Sales
- Any Graduate can apply
- Experience : 2-9yrs
- Shift: Mon - Fri (3:00pm to 12:00AM),
- Onetime meal facility
- Cabs Available
Job Description :
- Generating Sales And Growth Of Kalkine Subscription Products Through Effective Telephone Selling To Clients Based In United Kingdom
- Excellent telephone skills absolutely necessary.
- Accent to deal with clients from UK, US, Australia and NZ.
- Great command in closing sales over the telephone.
- Experience in outbound phone selling.
- Experience in stock broking or financial markets preferable.
- BPO/Call Centre experience preferable Increasing the number of active clients dealing with KALKINE.
- Improving customer renewal uptake by speaking to past clients and current clients.
- Assisting the business being able to satisfactorily meet all risk, compliance, audit and quality requirements.
- You will be required to liaise with clients to determine appropriate subscription solutions based on their objectives, whilst maintaining the highest level of client service at all times. Develop a customer relationship management programme for the current and future subscribers.
Our Company : Kalkine Solutions Pvt Ltd
- We are an independent equities research firm, which provides recommendations to our subscribers about which stocks to buy, sell or hold. Our key goal is to provide investment ideas to clients that enable them to navigate and achieve success in complex markets. We are value investors and follow the methodology of Benjamin Graham who was the great American economist and professional investor.