Kalagato - Senior Research Executive (5-7 yrs)
KalaGato Consumer Intelligence is a sister company of KalaGato - a technology company which identifies and acquires high potential mobile apps based on proprietary data consisting of a panel of 20 million digital users across the country.
The 20 million digital users have a 5.5 million active monthly users generating 1 billion data points (tracked passively) every month, on online shopping, media consumption, travel, spends etc.
Our ambition is to provide clients a one stop destination on all intelligence relating to digital consumers, through a variety of solutions, industry reports and subscription options. And, we would like to bring together the industry's top talent to craft this journey that will transform the way that businesses make decisions.
To know more about KalaGato app aggregator business, click here- https://www.kalagato.co
Job Title: Research Executive / Senior Research Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Interact regularly with clients to handle requests, and anticipate client demands to proactively find solutions.
2. Prepare presentations & recommendations based on KalaGato data to aid clients address their research needs and provide inputs for their digital strategies.
3. Aid your team in identifying further opportunities within client portfolio to generate business revenue streams
4. Manage client accounts - sending invoices on time and following up on payments.
Internal project management
1. Writing briefs for the analysts and data science team, coordination on timelines, providing clarifications, checking outputs and providing relevant feedback.
1. Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis, research techniques & methodologies.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Be able to work optimally in a team environment
4. Passion to learn. Develop, contribute
5. Strong Client Focus and Pro-activeness
Education: MBA preferred
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/ Delhi NCR (willing to relocate as per company needs).