K8 School - Manager - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
- An IIM Alumnus category-creating start-up with 3 years of consistent and proven track record and a presence spanning customer base in 40 plus countries, growing at double-digits quarter on quarter
Job Overview :
- Proactively reaching out to preschools and engaging with the stakeholders effectively to present our unique K8 product mix
- Converting prospects into K8 enrolment/education partners
- Demonstrating the ability to guide and successfully close deals throughout various stages of the sales funnel
- Maintaining accurate market forecasts, providing market feedback and sharing competitive information with the management team
Actively seeking and participating in networking activities to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders resulting in a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Desired Candidate :
- 3- 5 years of proven and continuing successful track record of sales goal attainment, closing business, building and managing a pipeline of opportunities in the assigned territory in the K-12 space. Applicants selling to preschools are highly preferred.
- Proficient in identifying client needs and proposing solutions to secure new business opportunities, continuously meeting revenue targets
- Experience in selling or working with a technology based company/start-up is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the geographical territory and existing contacts within the sector.
- Only Candidates with B2B experience selling to schools, preferably preschools should apply