HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:272 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
K12 Techno Services - Head - Business Development (3-12 yrs)
Business Development - Hyderabad Head
This position will head all branches in Hyderabad. This position will be accountable for P&L of all branches in Hyderabad. This position will report to Head - Business Expansion and Marketing.
Company Profile :
K12 Techno Services is one of the largest school management Companies in India managing over 25 schools. The Company is backed by marquee investors. In just 7 years, we have managed to create a strong brand for itself in the education sector.
See links for more information about the company and the schools :
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Implement best practice scalable sales processes to maximise sales opportunities
- Deliver and own forecasting for your region
- Managing the complete sales cycle : Identifying new business opportunities throughout International School channel, generate leads, manage and prioritise your pipeline, pitch to new clients, and finally closing the deals
- Growing and nurturing your accounts making sure to meet retention and repeat purchase targets
- Providing best-in-class support to our customers by delivering training sessions on kits to International Schools, School Groups
- Delivering consistent month on month revenue growth from new and repeat customers, constantly exceeding sales targets
- Building proposals suited to clients needs with the support of Marketing and Design.
- Gaining customer feedback from visiting schools, exhibitions, sales conferences, workshops and launch event and working closely with the product team to improve products
- Reporting and providing feedback on channel progress
Experience & Skills :
- Experienced in direct sales
- Can provide new opportunities from existing network
- Ability to be highly strategic
- Willing to travel
- Excellent Communication, writing, presenting, and conversational skills
- Graduate in any stream
- MBA - Marketing & Sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.