Manager-HR at Justdial Ltd.
Views:295 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Justdial - Senior Content Writer/Editor (6-9 yrs)
Senior Content Writer
As a Senior Writer, you will be ultimately responsible for the growth of a particular content vertical. You will be tasked with writing compelling, error-free copies and blogs for the JD platforms.
- Researching, writing, proofreading accurate & interesting copies across all types of content writing verticals.
- Updating SEO copies + trends/news-worthy stories for user growth as per the monthly & quarterly content plans.
- Scouting ideas and brainstorming sessions with the desk & team at large.
- Production (uploading + go-live) with daily content units as per the desk structure allocated by the Head of content or/and Desk Head.
- Developing content structures and programming with a view to have competitive advantage across each genre and vertical.
- Implementation of accurate & authentic copies free from plagiarism with internal/external experts.
- Negotiating on the company's behalf with all key vendors and suppliers necessary for Image subscription, news/video agencies, etc.
- Tracking SEO growth by culling out data from the tools used internally and analysing it, followed by sensible data-backed decisions to tweak the stream of content production wherever needed.
- Regular liasoning with the Marketing & Product teams for quick action and measuring story impact via Organic, Social and referral traffic.
- Liasoning closely with the Video/social/SEO teams for audio-visual production of content (internal and outsourced, both), if required.
- Staying in touch with the centralised and local Product teams for issue resolution on the site wrt to UI/UX, page layouts, tool performance, new releases, CMS concerns etc.
- Train the junior writers, interns/trainee writers to follow in-house stylesheet and industry best-practices as per company policies & the laid out content strategy.
Who we want
- Candidates ideally having 4-6 years experience working in digital publishing and marketing as well as having hands-on experience in performance tracking via tools and dashboards.
- Passion and a burning desire to make a big impact and change the world for the better with great content.
- A highly flexible and adaptable character that embraces challenges and does not work as per the clock.
- Interest in F&B/hospitality, home services, career-job, finance, education, auto-tech, travel-tourism, grocery/FMCG & entertainment and other such domains.
- A track record of fast paced, high-quality execution of strategy, ability to work with tight deadlines & in fast-growing digital companies.
- Proven ability to generate large volumes of content keeping SEO guidelines intact.
- Grammatically sound and interested in learning and adapting to different styles of writing.
- Has inroads within the media and e-com industry.
- Thrives in high-speed execution environments, able to make quick Plan B without impacting desired outcomes.
- Strong communication skills, in both persuasion&presentation; Impeccable English writing & speaking skills.
- E-commerce/digital publishing experience is a plus.
Contact Number- 9250161475
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.