Recruitment Team at Juno School of Business
Views:123 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Juno School - Manager - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
- As a BDM you are reaching out to prospects and counseling professionals via call or email suggesting the best course for prospective target audience (students,working professionals & business owners )
- With a customer-centric approach, you will qualify their career goals and identify how Juno School of Business can help them.
- Following up with existing prospects to ensure that we are able to open up new realms of possibilities through the power of Juno!
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Above all, a committed attitude towards the completion of daily inputs and outputs, with the goal of matching (and exceeding) targets.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed school/university; MBA/Masters would be an added advantage but not necessary
- Experience in EdTech is not necessary but some experience in sales is definitely required
- Excellent communication skills are a must and candidate should have basic know-how of Microsoft Excel
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota/target in previous sales stints
- High on execution rigor, extremely proactive and flexible in approach
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
Perks and Benefits :
- Performance driven work environment
- Opportunity to work with young & extremely ambitious peers; earn up to unlimited incentives
- Fast career progression