Assistant Manager - Human Resource at Junior's Brand Private Limited
Views:36 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Junior's Brands - Manager - Corporate Communications (3-14 yrs)
Job location - Jaipur
We are looking for an enthusiastic Corporate manager with hands on experience in Corporate Communications to manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company's behalf.
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communication specialist. Experiences in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
- Scaling up the business from the brands association and managing the existing brands.
- Spearhead the marketing strategy and put together to the industry.
- Formulate and implement the Marketing Strategy for the JFW.
- Identifying potential brands, creating a pitch and presenting it to them, Formulate, Initiate and communicate for sponsorship.
- Strategies for brand building of Juniors Fashion Week globally.
- End-to-End execution of big-scale events and campaigns.
- Network with eminent personalities in the fashion fraternity.
- Manage public relations department and agency.
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of company.
- Produce reports on the events conducted by the organization.
- Respond to information queries from media and the general public.
- Write press releases and media kits.
- Manage an organization's reputation with the public in general and clients. Compile comprehensive information about the company for the media. Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing.
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients industries.
- Analyze and report media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Identify and develop opportunities and PR connections for Atomic to be used as a resource for public relations (print, online, speaking, consulting).
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Proven experience as corporate communication
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English