Junior Sales Manager - IT (2-5 yrs)
Business Development :
- Researching and evaluating existent business structure by applying various business analysis tools, formulating end-to end sales solutions and streamlining operations.
- Developing new business relationships generate and negotiate new income for Sitara to an agreed annual target.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
Client/Key Account Management :
- Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining cordial business relationship with key clients.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of client requirements and translating the same in a tangible manner to the development team.
- Constant audit of developmental activities and client requirements, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Planning and ensuring deliveries are made by the proposed deadline.
- Implementing a complete end-to-end documentation system.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation.
Management and Research :
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management system
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
Functional Competencies :
- Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, voice tone etc.
- Ability to deliver a tailored sales process to achieve targets by generating leads, asking probing questions, using most appropriate features & benefits based on client's needs and matching with a tailored solution
- Ability to manage and maintain accurate and accessible tailored documentation i.e. Presentations / proposals to meet client's needs.