Junior Sales Executive - B2B Social Commerce Firm (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for people who are energetic, curious, empathetic and eager to grow every single day. Work with India's next B2B unicorn, read on to know more.
- Our client is a disruptive platform that enables their Business partners to sell top consumer brands at the best wholesale prices across urban, semi-urban and rural India. The partners sell FMCG, personal care and packaged food products to Kirana stores, creating a meaningful micro-business and an impactful earning potential for themselves and their partners. They have innovative payment and credit provisions along with local language stronghold helping in making its units extremely profitable.
- The founders and leadership teams are Harvard and IIT Alumni, with experience from companies like Walmart, Swiggy, Future Group and others. Funded by the most well-known VCs the company has experienced 45 times growth within 6 months of its existence.
- As Junior Sales Executives, you will help to grow the company and acquire more business. You will demonstrate success in building and maintaining sales pipeline.
What you will do :
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identifying potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintaining well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in a CRM system.
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Ensuring efficient management of the sales pipeline using those processes
What you need to have :
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining sales pipeline
- Deep understanding of user service
- Knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathetic, Energetic, Curious