Junior Manager - Customer Success - IT (4-6 yrs)
Jr. Customer Success Managers
Experience:4 to 6 Years
What will you work on ?
- We are a B2B company and several large corporations across India invest in our services as a benefit for their employees. Our customer success team is responsible to ensure the company and its employees use our services and find it impactful. This team is also responsible to ensure the company renews our contracts every year. This team will also focus on providing additional customized and standard services to the clients.
- Build and expand penetration and impact in a portfolio of accounts (Trusted partner)
- As a CSM you will be the custodian of a portfolio of sponsors (Accounts) and will be responsible to own the P&L, Impact and Retention of sponsors in the Northern region
- Ensure 20-30% growth in revenue within the portfolio
- Ensure 98% Renewal of revenue in the portfolio
- Drive strategic relationships and collaborate with customers in driving utilization of our platform and services basis benchmarks and metrics.
- Become a trusted partner and generate 4.5+ CSAT Scores for the portfolio of accounts
- Create case studies and referral sponsors from your portfolio- which can impact indirect brand and sales
- Penetrate deeper into accounts/sponsors
- Co-ordinate and collaborate and ensure customer delivery and customer success
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure innovative and impactful service delivery
- Create the right metrics present impact and deliver outcomes for sponsors
- Leverage data to cross-sell products and innovative ideas for customers
- Provide advisory insights and programs to manage the emotional well-being for the sponsors
- Be the driver of creating Psychologically Safe and Emotionally strong organizations
Your experience in the following will count:
- Graduate/Post Graduate (Preferably from Management, Humanities)from a good institute.
- 2-5 years of experience in fields like Sales/Account Management, Pre-sales
- You need to know how to tell your story -communicate
- You need to have great skills in solutions, negotiations
- Need hands-on individuals willing to transform the organization.
- Willingness to travel within the city and outstation as required.
- Willingness to be available occasionally outside working hours if needed.
- Comfortable in working with MS office functionalities online and other collaboration tools.
- Good understanding of data analytics (excel).
- SaaS experience will be particularly more pertinent