Senior HR Associate at Ideosphere Consulting.com
Views:162 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Junior Associate - Insights - Advertising Firm (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Consumer is the king and insights and consistent validation of their needs and opinions help us to design and define communication frameworks. We are looking for someone who loves interactions, observations and understanding human psychology. The work will entail the continuous efforts towards gathering and identifying insights and behaviors patterns across sectors.
Job Responsibilities :
- Support market research project management and activation in order to address consumer and trade understanding and promote the integration of real-time consumer data
- Monitor and report market dynamics, covering both performance data and indicators linked to the consumer environment, ensure timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders
- Proactively seek innovative ways to drive business growth by foreseeing upcoming consumer and trade trends
- Provide support to the SI team and other stakeholders during twice-yearly strategic planning processes with analysis and requisite presentations
- Work closely with the other members of SI and third party agencies to ensure close and effective collaboration.
- The Insights Associate will be required to do the primary and secondary research as per the clientele requirements. In this role, you will report to the Strategic Insights (SI) Manager and actively contribute to the SI team within activities of consumer and trade insights and performance management.
Qualifications and Experience :
- You are comfortable with research techniques and translating data into the early formulation of the brand, portfolio and communication strategies.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in consumer research, marketing or data analytics function, you possess solid knowledge in these areas. As a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, you are able to work under pressure and draw correct conclusions from the multitude of information.
- Since communication is the key know-how of local language is an added advantage. Thorough knowledge of MS Office, strong Excel skills and experiences with preferably Access or other database tools complete your profile.
Experience : 1 to 2 years