HR MANAGER at click Labs pvt lmt
Views:42 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
JungleWorks - Assistant Manager - Public Relations (1-5 yrs)
We at Jungleworks are looking for PR rockstars with up to one year of experience in public relations and/or digital marketing.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelors/Masters/Diploma in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-5 years of Public relations or Corporate communications experience.
- Demonstrated efficiency in writing, reporting, developing presentations, and online research.
- Demonstrated thirst for knowledge, learning, and continual improvement in communications skills.
- Works both as a team player and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains discretion when handling sensitive and confidential matters.
- Experience in crisis communications and issues management.
- Flexible and organised with a positive, can-do attitude.
What You- ll Do:
- Planning campaigns, publicity and communication strategies in support of the organization's public and media relations goals.
- Demonstrates experience in conducting research on similar domain news, monitoring media, media outreach, coverage analysis, satellite media tours, multimedia news releases, media training, social media engagement and explore opportunities for potential partnerships.Writing and managing content for media including press releases, presentations, articles, case studies and official statements.
- Creating and maintaining extensive nationwide media lists and relationships to ensure that all areas of media are targeted.
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Serves as a point of contact to initiate media engagements, facilitate media interactions and answer media queries.
- Assist with preparing organisational documents such as presentations, annual reports, corporate profiles and submissions.
- Provides a professional presence representing the organisation at conferences, trade shows, special events, and other meetings.
- Identifying relevant and industry related events to attend, speaker opportunities and award nominations.
- Assists in media marketing, advertising and sponsorship activities.
- Write, proofreads, formats, edits and arrange production of newsletters, in-house magazines, pamphlets, brochures and information for the website.
- Develop risk assessments and implement crisis management plans to ensure an organisation's reputation is maintained.
What You- ll Get:
- When you work with us, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That, and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing coworkers
- Fun and fast-paced work environment