Senior Manager - People Experience at Jumbotail
Views:32 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Jumbotail Technologies - Assistant Vendor Manager/Manager - Staples (1-8 yrs)
As a Vendor Manager at Jumbotail you will -
- Focus on delivering a world class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth for Categories/ Selection responsible.
- Be responsible for signing the right mix of selection through assigned Vendors.
- Build Selection and terms negotiation with Vendors
- Focus on Pricing and Demand Generation,
- Build relationship and Manage Vendor Performance to deliver superior customer experience.
- End to end manage vendor accounts.
- Be responsible for business Planning for short term and long term growth.
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in any stream.
- Proven 2-5 years of experience in Sales.
- Exposure in Agri commodities will be an added advantage.
- Ability to build sustainable Business relationships.
- Proven track record as performer, skills including initiative, analytical skills and communication.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive and independent in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Reasonable knowledge of Account Management.
- Ability to understand Business Strategies, tactics and implement measurable Plans.
- Result oriented approach and a sense of independence, entrepreneurship and self-motivation.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across functions within the organization.
- Problem Solving and decision making attitude.
- Strong attitude to be a team player.