Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd
Views:98 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Jubilant Foodworks - Assistant Manager - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
To understand and identify trade areas where we need to open outlets and maintain rolling pipeline of secured sites
Tap business opportunities of increasing the reach and penetration thru diff via retail tie ups and different formats of outlets across the region/circle.
- Track upcoming developments & create a pipeline.
- Market Mapping - Survey of New Potential location.
- Prepare reports for properties - SOR, ROI, Rental outflow.
- Complete and process appropriate legal documents and forms from the landlord related to the rent or lease.
- Market Mapping - Survey and Understand market potential and help identify trade areas.
- Coordinate - License related documents, load, Landlord scope of responsibilities, etc. for projects.
- Liaison between landlord and other departments in the company Like Accounts, Legal and Store Operations Team.
- Ensuring timely closure of the agreements with the legal and property owners.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Qualification - Graduate
Experience - 3-5 years of Real Estate (BD) experience in the Retail, QSR.