JookeBox - Business Development Role (0-1 yrs)
JookeBox is a one-stop music solution for any business. Our customers receive an internet-enabled plug-n-play device that plays music curated for their venue and audience. This seamless user experience is powered by a number of innovations and improvements.
Our clients : The Leela, Le Meridien, Oakwood, Chancery Pavilion & Byg Brewski Etc.
Hardware and softwares are developed inhouse to monitor and manage music remotely for our clients efficiently.
About Role "
Competencies and Skills Required :
1. Must possess strong customer service skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Must have good negotiation skills
4. Must be able to create good presentations
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
6. Must be detail oriented and an active listener
7. Ability to work under pressure
8.Must be a GO GETTER.
We are a startup and our compensation will reflect that. You will receive a competitive salary and deserving candidates will be rewarded with equity options.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.