Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:47 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Johnson & Johnson - Executive - Customer Service (0-1 yrs)
Customer Service Executive
JJSV - Gurgaon
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a big aspiration: help protect the most precious human sense- eyesight. We bring together cutting-edge insights, science, technology and people to encourage professionals and patients to proactively preserve and enhance sight for life. And in communities with the greatest need, we collaborate to expand access to quality eye care. Dual-headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, we have more than 10,000 employees worldwide. Our eye health products are available in 103 countries
Job Description :
JJSV is recruiting for a(n) Customer Service Executive located in Gurgaon
- The Customer Service Executive is responsible for ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders using SAP, communication and coordination with other functions.
- This role represents the first point of customer contact for enquiries related to customer orders and deliveries.
- The Customer Service Executive builds and maintains a strong business relationship with the customer by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty. The Customer Service Executive should maximize the opportunity to foster close links with internal/external customers via verbal, as well as written, communication.
Key Responsibilities :
CUSTOMER SERVICE :
- Ensure all customer enquiries, orders, service needs, and complaints are attended with quality service level, respond where appropriate or direct to relevant functional department.
- Accurately & timely entry of customer orders in SAP in accordance with established J&J processes and policies.
- Equip with company's products and services knowledge.
- Liaise with other functional department to ensure on time order fulfilment
- Provide timely & accurate stock status & feedback to Customers.
- Share appropriate Information related to order processing & order fulfilment to all Internal/External Customers.
- Ensure all service failure is recorded accurately into the Issue Management system. Work together with appropriate functional department to provide corrective and preventive action in a timely and efficient manner.
- Escalate all Product Complaints to the relevant people in the Quality organization.
- Ensure accurate SAP master data relating to order entry, such as customer master, pricing condition and customer material information record are well-maintain at all time.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve customer service and develop strategies to support the growth of J&J Business.
- Ensure all customer service activities including documentation and record keeping, are conducted within the framework of the J&J Code of business conduct and applicable laws.
- Ensure Statutory Compliances are adhered to.
- Help in Statutory Audit.
- Proper filing & recordkeeping of all Documents related to order processing.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly information to all Internal as well as External Customers.
- Publish weekly open order report to internal / external Customers when required.
- Provide timely and accurate report to internal or external customer on order/ shipment status.
Minimum education required for competent performance :
- Bachelor's Degree (Graduation)
Experience and Skills : Minimum 3 years of working experience in customer service; order processing, shipping or logistics.
- English & Hindi
- No Travel
Are you ready to impact the world ?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location : India - Haryana - Gurgaon
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision India Private Ltd. (8078)
Location: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as Others) - City- Gurgaon,Haryana,India
Functional area: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as Others)
Category: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as Others)
Industry: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as IT) - Operations
Skills: To be filled by the operations team
Experience: To be filled by the operations team (default is set as min:0 and max:1)
Job Type - Permanent
Days to advertise - To be filled by operations team - 30
Job start date - To be filled by operations team - ASAP