Talent Acquisition at Johnson and Johnson
Views:155 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - District Manager - Sales - Neurosciences Psychiatry Division (4-8 yrs)
Company Overview :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation- bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
- Janssen, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people's lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
- Johnson & Johnson Janssen is recruiting for District Manager - (Neurosciences- Psychiatry), located in Indore
- The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs primarily Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Neurologists
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company's compliance standards
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in our scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at the right frequency.
- Create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns from time to time in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of listed HCPs in the prescribed territory
- Schedule appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs. Ensure the availability of product to service the customer and manage distributors
- Prepare and submit sales reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner. Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to achieve the sales objectives
- Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Science / Pharma
- Total experience of 4 - 8 years of Pharmaceutical sales with proven performance track record
Experience and Skills :
- Preferably 3 - 6 years of experience in Mental Health space and/or handling of antipsychotic medications will be an advantage
Are you ready to impact the world ?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Primary Location : India-Madhya Pradesh-Indore
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function : Sales
Job Type - Permanent