John Jacobs - Customer Care Role (10-15 yrs)
We're revolutionizing the way the eyewear industry works and helping our consumers express their best selves through eyewear fashion. We are looking for a Customer Care Executive who can be part of our Customer Support team and join us in this mission. You will be responsible for managing the entire customer experience.
What you'll do :
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and track follow-ups to ensure resolution
- Provide exceptional customer service via chat, email and phone channels
- Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Document knowledge in the form of solution articles, CSAT and NPS
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
Must Haves :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong contact handling skills over the phone and active listening skills
- Customer-oriented with an ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities
- Minimum 1 year of industry experience
- Minimum Graduate in any stream
About John Jacobs :
John Jacobs is the #1 D2C brand in India offering fashion-forward eyewear for the discerning consumer.
What sets us apart is our focus on high-quality materials, expert craftsmanship and our love for premium design. We provide the best international eyewear styles at affordable prices. With new designs released every fortnight, our wheels of design and innovation never stop turning. Being a digitally native brand with a true omnichannel strategy allows us to place the customer squarely in focus.
We are now available at over 700 points of sale in India and internationally - in Singapore, the UAE and the US - with a rapid expansion plan to boot!