HR Executive at JIVO Wellness
Views:193 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Jivo Wellness - Area Sales Manager (4-10 yrs)
Area Sales Manager
- Person with strong leadership skills, Person with alternate managerial exposure in F.M.C.G. industry in following state mentioned above, Strong people management skills and should have handled a minimum team of 6-8 Sales Team Members.
- Should be able to set up distribution network (SuperStockiest & Distributors) with a short span.
- Should have a consistent track record of achieving sales target, Should be strong in Conflict Management and Customer Relationship Management, Should possess business development skill Exposure process driven sales and distribution management.
- Require a good team leader able to find, analyze, and solve market risk. Able to draft and implement monthly, quarterly sales plan.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service. Can handle distributors complaints, sales orders, supply chain effectively.
- Analyze competitor sales marketing strategy and plan to overcome sales target. Can manage down the line team effectively to increase sales turnover. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability. Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
Role Area - Sales Manager
Industry Type - FMCG / Beverage
Functional Area - Sales, Retail, Business Development, Olive oil (must)
Experience : 4-8 Years