Recruiter Talent Acquisition at Jindalx
Views:225 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
JindalX - Content Manager (5-10 yrs)
- Create content marketing strategies and short-term goals to meet the business objectives.
- Write, edit, and proofread content, including web pages, blog posts, articles, social media posts, email campaigns, eBooks, whitepapers and more, while maintaining a consistent brand voice and messaging.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of content marketing efforts, using data-driven insights to make informed decisions and optimize strategy.
- Engaging in keyword research and optimizing content for SEO to bolster organic search rankings and propel website traffic.
- Collaborate with the design team and campaigns team to ensure content is visually appealing and in line with our brand guidelines.
- Own and manage brand's social media presence and leverage relevant channels to drive brand building and awareness initiatives.
- Manage the team of content writers, freelancers for successful and on-time delivery of content assets.
- Oversee the production of multimedia content, including videos, infographics, and other visual assets, collaborating with internal and external teams as needed.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for innovation.
Skills Required :
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with a B2B marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, Literature or a related field.
- Exposure to Indian, US and EMEA markets
- Highly data driven and analytical in terms of tracking and optimizing content marketing results.
- Proven track record of driving brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation through content marketing initiatives.
- Proven experience in content marketing, with a focus on heavy research-driven content creation.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and content optimization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using analytics tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.