HR Recruiter at Jewelnme Pvt Ltd
Views:26 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JEWELNME - Executive - Sales (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking to employ a highly driven assistant sales manager to assist the sales manager with the day-to-day running of our store. The assistant sales manager's responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the recruitment of sales staff. You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff in the absence of the sales manager.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Fresh Customer Acquisition.
- Identify business opportunities by prospects classification and evaluating their position in the Industry.
- Consistently builds business by selling company products to the prospects.
- Train the team for sales when provided the opportunity to handle a set number of employees.
- Maintain strong and long term business relationships with team and their clients by providing information, and guidance.
- Sells Jewelnme products by establishing contact and developing relations with prospects by recommending relevant solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the Jewellery industry, gain knowledge of trends and updates, establish personal networks.
- Participate in company programs for training, spreading awareness, general meetings, etc. Work as a team in coordination with the team members.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, and maintain professionalism.
Job Specification :
- Proven experience in sales or relevant roles.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learning speed and a passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Owning a Vehicle with a Driving License is a must.
- Extra Incentive on completion of targets.
- Performance based bonuses & promotions.
- Rewards & Recognition and Celebrations.