Human Resource & People Operations at Jalan Technology Consulting
Views:52 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Jalan Technology - Analyst - Presales (1-2 yrs)
About Jalan Technology Consulting (https://www.jalantechnologies.com)
We are a software engineering company. We work with leaders with extraordinary capabilities and leadership to create value and profitable businesses, often from the ground up. We are the engineering team behind products that touch millions of lives and generates millions in profits.
We are looking for someone to drive our outbound sales effort. You will be a part of the sales team where you would be responsible to build sales pipeline by identifying the potential leads through different outbound channels such as freelancing websites, social media sites and using e-mail marketing and pitching them on how our services can help them and their business.
You will be a good fit if you are passionate about technology and wants to create an impact by applying the best of technology to solve the business problems.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
Create Sales Pipeline Using Freelancing Websites
- Scan freelancing websites - Guru, Freelancer and Upwork or social media sites for potential project leads and send proposals to the clients.
- Understand customer's technical requirement and design a technical proposal for bidding on the sites.
- Navigating through a customer conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position JTC as a compelling solution.
- Maintaining and updating an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Conveying summarized key findings to the rest of the team
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple tasks simultaneously- Understand the targeted market, segment into smaller pieces to run more targeted campaigns and improve the outcome.
Create Sales Pipeline Using Email Marketing
- Understand the targeted market, segment into smaller pieces to run more targeted campaigns and improve the outcome.
- Design new outreach campaigns and executive them with A/B testing.
- Email copy writing, A/B testing and analysis of the result and make a report.
- Work on CRM to ensure we document the leads in proper way and setup follow up and tasks according to priorities.
- Work with sales consultant and other team member in designing new strategies, execution plan and provide better insights.
What we are looking for:
- Passion towards sales and marketing with result oriented mindset.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Basic understanding of software development and associated processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple tasks simultaneously