Senior Manager HR at Jai Kisan
Views:26 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Jai Kisan - Manager - Performance Marketing (4-6 yrs)
About us :
- Jai Kisan is building the first ever technology-led financial platform designed for 'Bharat', revolutionizing the financial experience for rural Indians. Jai Kisan's app, Bharat Khata helps rural value chains digitize transactions, capturing never-before seen insight into the financial service needs, customer behaviour and transactionary footprint of rural businesses and individuals. Taking this one step further, Bharat Khata seamlessly enables a single- point-access to a suite of financial services, ensuring instant fulfilment of the user's needs. Starting with credit to build users- digital footprints, Jai Kisan's roadmap includes digitizing the savings, insurance and payment experience for its users, making it the only consumer-experience obsessed rural financial services brand.
Role & Responsibilities :
- As a performance marketing manager, you will be working with the Product and Growth team to execute the GTM for Jai Kisan's products. Your day to day responsibilities are listed below :
- Devising and implementing the Performance marketing roadmap Including Paid Search, Programmatic (Display and Paid Social), Audience Management strategies, Affiliate marketing and more across a selection of markets for Jai Kisan.
- Accountable for the phasing and allocation of the paid search and PM budget.
- Empower and coach the Paid Search, Programmatic and Audience Management Channel
- Leads to deliver against KPIs and customer acquisition goals across these channels to drive and achieve stated business goals.
- Ensure accurate and regular testing, reporting, optimization and analysis is implemented across Paid Search, Programmatic and Audience Management activities to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Responsible for top bottom line growth of our Paid Search and Programmatic programmes to achieve sales, ROI and total contribution goals.
- Collaborate and work with media agency across Paid Search, Programmatic Display, Paid Social and Audience Management to meet agreed targets.
- Oversee recruitment of additional or replacement team members in the agency across the Paid Search, Programmatic and Audience Management teams.
- Work cross-functionally with product, growth and marketing stakeholders both within the organization to create synergies and explore exploit opportunities
- Own the relationship with best in class 3rd party partners in the areas of content creation, content localization and feed management and optimisation
- Lead point of contact with major Search Engines (Google and Bing), external Media Agency, Ad Technology Vendors and Data Management Platforms
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of 3rd party vendor invoice reconciliation and approval
- Monitor Paid Search, Programmatic and Audience Management best practices and implement new features where possible.
- Creating a consolidated Analytics dashboard using all possible data sources for Emerging Markets
- Audience Consolidation across touch points.
- Weekly/Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Cluster analytics deep dive to showcase the web and App user journey and milestones.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly planning and budget/revenue forecasting.
Education and Experience :
- Proficiency with running large performance marketing campaigns, data and attribution tools, deep analytics, and performance monitoring
- 4-6 years of experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders with high attention to detail
- Having a growth mindset and someone who is comfortable in a cross-functional environment and must work on challenging problems and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to lead with influence and work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams
- A willingness to work outside of the scope to bring alignment and better overall outcomes to the business at large
About this job :
- Employment type : Full time (6 days working)
- Location : BKC, Mumbai or Koramangala, Bangalore
- Industry : Fintech/Financial Services