Project Coordinator at iweb Services
Views:22 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
iWebServices - Bid Manager (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for generating new business from online bidding portals like Upwork, freelancer, guru, and PPH and managing other sources, client requirements, and client relationship channels. Interact with clients for their technical requirements.
- Writing Proposals / Costing/ Negotiations/preparing project schedules, reviewing and checking procedures and documentation, and preparing the release package.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the team to understand the needs of the client and respond accordingly to achieve their business goals.
- Excellent communication in English (Verbal & Written), having experience dealing with international clients.
- Should preferably be from a technical background IT Industry.
- Must be proficient in Proposal writing, keeping follow-ups, requirement gathering, and communication links between the development team clients.
- Gather new business requirements from new clients.
- Prepare detailed presentation based on client requirements.
- Recommend solutions within the customer budget to ensure the successful completion of the program.
- Prepare data model as per client requirement i.e. (Workflow, Usecase)
- Convert business requirements into detailed technical requirements for the technology team
- Liaison between Customer & Technology team for explaining requirements
- Coordinated with the technology team for understanding the technical efforts required.
- Manage project timelines & communicate with management staff & clients to ensure project progress satisfactorily
- Provide Regular updates to clients on the progress of their projects.
- Prepare Business Requirement Document, and Scope Document whenever required.