Project Coordinator at iweb Services
Views:15 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
iWebServices - Analyst - Business Development/Presales (4-8 yrs)
Job Role : Business Analyst ( Pre sales )
Working Days : 5 days
Job Location : Noida Sec-62
Experience : 4+ years
Please find below the details about the requirement :
Job Description :
- Gather new business requirements from new clients.
- Prepare a detailed presentation based on client requirements.
- Recommend solutions within the customer budget to ensure successful completion of the program.
- Prepare data model as per client requirement i.e. (Workflow, Use Case)
- Convert business requirements into detailed technical requirements for the technology team
- Liaison between Customer & Technology team for explaining requirements
- Coordinated with the technology team for understanding the technical efforts required.
- Manage project timelines & communicate with management staff & clients to ensure project progress satisfactorily
- Provide Regular updates to clients on the progress of their projects.
- Prepare Business Requirement Document, and Scope Document whenever required.
- Extensive experience in Market Research and handling international markets (USA, Europe, Australia) for IT services and solutions.
- Meeting up meetings for new and existing business projects. Proposes potential business deals by contacting C-Level stakeholders/partners to generate a new project requirement.
- Involvement with the client for strategic project planning, sending introductory RFI, RFQ, and RFP proposals with quotations, and daily follow-up prospects and technical team.
- Reporting directly to the onshore team head weekly to follow up project flow along with progress status/report.
- Engage clients to gather requirements and ensure alignment with the development teams.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Communicate client's business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.