ITSPE - Executive - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Executive
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand ITSPE's footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the ITSPE management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with ITSPE is project management teams.
Key Skills :
- Itspe is looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team.
- The ideal candidate shall have 2-5 years of building relationships in ITS industry with a proven track record.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, MSIs, project managers and technical teams.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree required- Business Development experience (prefer 2-5 years) in the ITS industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision-makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.Please Note :The employee can work from home till the current covid and lockdown situation stabilises and travel (after the situation stablises)