Manager - Human Resources at Isprava Vesta Pvt Ltd
Views:209 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Isprava - Senior Manager - Sales (10-12 yrs)
About Us :
- Isprava is a leader in the luxury holiday home market in India specializing in serving a discerning clientele along two fronts :
I. Design, construction, furnishing, and management of sophisticated luxury homes that celebrate heritage alongside modernity and sustainability.
II. Hospitality Services, Refurbishment and Rental Management for luxury holiday homes curated from an exclusive list of home owners.
- A testament of Isprava's offering is our distinctive client list comprising of prominent business and sports personalities and reputed professionals from across the globe like Kris Gopalakrishnan (Co-Founder Infosys), Sunil Gavaskar (Legendary Cricketer) and Farah Khan (Bollywood Filmmaker and Writer) amongst others.
- Isprava also boasts a diverse group of marquee investors including some of the world's largest family offices like the Godrej and Piramal family office alongside other reputed global professionals.
- Headquartered in Mumbai, our projects are currently spread across Goa, the Nilgiris, Alibaug, Sri Lanka and various other locations.
- Isprava is positioned for significant growth in the next few years and is perfect for entrepreneurial individuals who enjoy a flat, flexible and fast-paced workplace.
Location : Mumbai - Dadar East / Wadala
Purpose of the role :
- Responsible for scaling revenues for North and South regions and should have a passion for growing the real estate development business and establish and implement a comprehensive plan to generate predictable and sustainable revenue for these regions.
- Also responsible to create a seamless customer journey from customer acquisition to client management and effectively use analytics to collect and examine customer data to drive revenue for North and South regions.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage thorough revenue budgets for the North and South regions
- Adhere to KPIs for these regions and analyses and correct sales performance
- Successfully hire, train and manage the growing sales team
- Negotiating and closing transactions with HNI clients and internal stakeholders
- Determining pricing levels in tandem with Finance and Operations
- Develop and manage channel partners including but not limited to adding new sales networks, resellers and allies
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Design innovative, scalable solutions including data management/analysis and sales processes to achieve team goals
- Lead the team to effectively implement strategies for increasing inbound and outbound sales
- Work with Marketing, Operations, and other support teams in designing and implementing strategies around sales growth and client experience
- Work closely with the marketing, finance and operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes and programs
- Maintaining sales related data and creating necessary reports to submit to top management
Skills Required :
- Ability to build relationships with a diverse set of individuals and organizations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Background in Luxury Sales to HNIs
- Experience in managing High value sales
- Willingness to put firm's interest above all else
- Must be willing to travel 60-80% of the time for client interactions
Core Competencies :
- Expert presentation, analytical, people management, process definition, and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing managers and producing exceptional results
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and process driven
- Highly adaptable and excited to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative, ability to create relationships quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
Educational Qualifications :
MBA (preferred), Graduate from premier International or National Institution
Prior work experience :
- 10-12 years of overall experience, and 4+ years of sales / revenue management experience, with a history of overachieving targets in a market-leading luxury organization or proven experience as an entrepreneur successfully pitching business to clients and investors
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level, executives and High Net-worth individuals
- Proven success leading teams and complex negotiations and in establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers
- Highly focused on numbers and processes and creating effective dashboards
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast paced environment
Reporting to : Head of Revenue