HR Manager at Ispatialtec
Views:25 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
iSpatial Techno Solutions - Executive - Business Development/Proposal (3-8 yrs)
iSpatial Techno Solutions is growing rapidly and is hiring for a GIS Business Development Executive. To join our growing team, please review the list of requirements and qualifications.
- Experience in relationship management with stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong knowledge in understanding the Business requirements and also experience in creating Approach Business Strategy document by aligning the right propositions.
- Experience in researching- about- the- Potential- Clients.
- Strong experience in arranging- meeting with- client- to- identify- lead- and- fix- appointment- with- Sales- team.
- Knowledge in sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Strong ability to route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Knowledge of preparation- of- Tender quotation, Technical Proposals.
- Good knowledge in collaborating with technical SMEs, Legal, Finance, Marketing and Bid management teams for creation of Proposals, Tenders & Bid document preparation & Price assisting in making proposals, RFP and bids submission.
- Strong knowledge in understanding & analysing Tender requirements and according need to prepare the RFPs/RFIs.
- Knowledge in generating leads via calls, mails & meetings and convert them into opportunities.
- Providing- analytical- support- and- gathering- competitor- information- and- market- intelligence.
- Strong experience in preparing and making presentations to prospective clients with customized solutions.
- Strong knowledge in client identification, inquiry generation, prosecuting and monitoring information on competitors.
Visiting- Client- Place, if required.
- Qualified candidate must have a bachelor's/master's degree in the field of Business Administration or equivalent field. Basic knowledge of GIS is required.
- Strong experience in Customer relationship management (CRM) skills.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office, Client Engagement, Product Sales and Business Development and social media platforms.
- Strong knowledge must in ESRI and Open Source GIS applications.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge in cold calling to generate leads.
- Knowledge in creating new client base.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Self-motivated, team player, and able to work independently and also should have time management knowledge with good organizational skills.
Interested Candidates reach us
iSpatial Techno Solutions
+91 40 23544535