HR Executive at iServeU
Views:71 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
iServeU - Manager - Enterprise Sales (1-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
ISERVEU Technology Pvt Ltd
iServeU is a DIPP certified Fintech start-up registered under startup India program, incubated at Start up Odisha supported by NSTDEB, pledging towards making India a financial inclusive society. We are almost 5 years old and are successfully running several technology solutions in partnership with banks, NBFCs, FI players, Corporate BCs. iServeU is proud to announce its integration with 9 major banks in India, 45000 + retailers, 10+ billion transactions processing per month, 500+ concurrent transactions per second . iServeU is associated with major private banks in India like RBL Bank Ltd, Kotak Mahindra Bank, YES Bank, Fino Payment bank, Equitas Small Finance Bank, IndusInd Bank Ltd & ICICI Bank.
iServeU has witnessed rapid growth since inception. The team is now working on enhancing its technology platform and building a stronger leadership team and the focus for this year will be on rolling out financial Services product. With the entire infrastructure in place, the company is now gearing up for the next phase of growth. Accordingly, the management has decided to get on-board a dynamic individual as Manager (Enterprise Sales).
Life at iServeU. :
We have a young and energetic team of motivated and skilled people who love to think - Out-of-Imagination- and make a difference with their work. For us, fun-at-work is not good enough, precisely why we believe in fun-is work. We have team that loves what it does, and has loads of fun while doing it.
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
Target Segment medium & large corporates, educational institutions, e-commerce, logistics, large format retail, eatery chains, home delivery business, utility payments, POS aggregators etc.
- Hunt for new enterprise level merchants from ecommerce, dairy, education, government, utilities, insurance and telecom verticals
- Meet weekly meeting targets
- Creating sales pitch and customized solutions for customers to transform their business workflows
- Lead the customer experience from first meeting to contract signing and implementation
- Owning the revenue target for the region and monitoring performance of key customers
- Defending existing accounts by delivering exceptional account management services
Personal Attributes :
- People Management skills
- Extreme customer centricity
- Self-leadership and ownership
- Has a flair for numbers and can deliver the assigned business targets driving sales activities
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Desired Candidate Profile
Preferably an MBA - with specialization in sales and marketing
Execellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills,high level of integrity, adaptable to chnges,takes initiative and have creative selling approaches
- Candidates having experience in Payment/Fintech companies,Merchant acquiring companies preferred.
- Able to work well in fast-paced start-up environment- Demonstrated knowledge of troubleshooting concepts and techniques.
1 to 5 years- experience in Enterprise Sales or Account Management or Corporate Sales