Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at iSchoolConnect
Views:70 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
iSchoolConnect - Associate - Partnership Development (0-1 yrs)
Designation : Partnership Development Associate
Location : Delhi/Chandigarh/Hyderabad/Bangalore/Kerala
Reporting to : Partnership Development Manager
Principal Accountabilities :
- Support the company's growth in building partnerships with prospective universities, high schools, and enterprises.
- Identify strong prospective partners and nurture early sales discussions.
- Develop B2B partnership pipelines to meet projected team revenue goals.
Work Dimensions :
- Collaborate with Marketing and affiliate partner channels to develop and implement B2B lead generation and nurturing programs.
- Connecting universities and colleges to a talented and diverse audience of students and prospective applicants from the iSC audience.
- Identify high school and college partners, with the desire to offer their students access to a powerful and personalized admissions platform to support their University decisions.
- Should be comfortable to present the product to the target audience.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly data entry on communication updates, sales metrics, and performance.
- Identify and nurture new institutional clients (Schools/ Universities/ Colleges) through a consultative sales approach.
- Understanding of B2B sales and partnership development processes with a data-driven mindset is essential
- Identify key areas for improvement in the sales, marketing, and product placement
Work Context :
- A fast-moving, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Timely reporting is required.
- Must typically have in-depth knowledge of the B2B functions
- Ensure full legal and ethical compliance and conduct of business at all times and under all circumstances
- Attention to detail is needed to maintain a global standard of work output
- 0 - 1 years of relevant experience in the B2B sales/or marketing role
- Should be comfortable in using CRM software.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Individual contributor
- Excellent communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.