Talent Acquisition at Ischool Connect Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:7 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
iSchool Connect - Manager - Social Media (2-7 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- You will be responsible for campaign strategy, planning, and execution.
- You will be responsible to maintain monthly Social Media schedules and posting as per the plan across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- You will have to actively research, monitor, and track what's trending on social media.
- Strategize and develop plans to increase important SM metrics such as followers, engagement, reach, and impression, and more.
- Required to keep an eye on high engagement posts and document success stories for feedback and replicate similar content in future posts.
- You will have to actively create content and strategies to maintain the CEO's presence on social media platforms.
- Ideate, create, and post engaging stories daily on Instagram.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Actively work on social media optimization to increase visibility and follower base.
- Work actively with the content, design, and campaign team to deliver desired results.
- Graduation or equivalent in the marketing field
Work Experience/ Profile :
- 2.5+ years of relevant experience in Social Media Marketing- Mandatory
- A strong understanding of social media platforms
- Proficiency with various social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, YouTube,etc
- Experience in using Canva and various social media tools.
- Creative and innovative to come up with content ideas and strategies
- Basic knowledge of copywriting
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Should be comfortable in front of the camera
- Team player with good coordination skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, high growth, entrepreneurial environment, has good communication skills and timely reporting as required.