Senior HR Manager at IRIS Business Services Ltd
Views:1334 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
IRIS Business Services - Vice President - Sales/Business Development (10-20 yrs)
Company Overview :
A global full-service XBRL software, services and solutions provider. IRIS Business Services Limited (listed on BSE, ticker: IRIS), is a - Regulatory Technology- (RegTech) Company and a global provider of software products for compliance, data, and analytics in the structured data space.
IRIS has been a pioneer in the XBRL implementation space since 2005 with a global footprint in over 22 countries. IRIS- clients include security commissions, central banks, business registries, stock exchanges, public companies, private companies, banks, and mutual funds. IRIS is the most trusted name in XBRL implementation and reporting and has provided solutions for more than 1.5 million filers across the globe. We do more than implementing the XBRL standard, we actually help shape it. With over 14 years of global XBRL experience, IRIS simplifies compliance reporting while ensuring high quality, increased productivity and efficient collaboration across the organisation.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International, XBRL South Africa, XBRL Europe, XBRL US and is also a member of various other XBRL working groups. With a team of over 350 professionals, IRIS is headquartered in Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in United States, Singapore, Italy and an affiliate in the UAE
About Role :
The VP of Sales and Business Development is responsible for product sales with customization (Solutions) to Regulatory clients, Central Banks, SECs, Business Registries, Stock exchanges, Tax Authorities; pitching to senior C level/ C Suite people within regulator's organization. This position is for the global role based out of Mumbai (Vashi, Navi Mumbai).
Job Title : Vice President : Sales and Business Development
Work Location : Vashi, Navi Mumbai, India.
Job Description :
- End to end ownership, from Owns all plans and strategies to execution and sales closure for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- This person will be responsible for driving revenue of IRIS Business both by acquiring new clients and mining existing clients.
- Will be responsible for prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential and existing financial regulators/ government clients
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan and create reliable forecasts
- Should be able to create new business opportunities by sourcing, mining / customizing IRIS- solutions with existing clients.
- Work closely with pre-sales, delivery head through the process.
Skills and Competencies :
- 15-20 years of experience in sales management.
- A Go-getter, with excellent relationship management skills, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales and meet company revenue goals. create opportunity through final negotiation and closure individual
- Experience with government / financial regulators software/solution sales globally. Has played the role of someone who loves to chase new leads and prefer to get more business out of their existing clients
- Consulting and Concept Selling background is must.
- Preferably from CA/ Financial education background.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.